Show Policies and Standards state that every exhibitor is responsible for ensuring they have a minimum of $5,000,000.00 Commercial General Liability insurance.
Neither Show Management nor the Metro Toronto Convention Centre will accept responsibility for injury to persons, loss of, or damage to products, exhibits, equipment or decorations, by fire, accident, theft, or any other causes while in the building.
Option One: Provide Your Own Certificate of Insurance
If you have sufficient Commercial General Liability coverage, instruct your insurer or their authorized representative to prepare a Certificate of Insurance with the following requirements for insurance at PM Springfest:
- Informa Canada Inc. (20 Eglinton Ave. W., Suite 1200, Toronto, ON M4R 1K8, Canada) and Metropolitan Toronto Convention Centre Corporation (225 Front St. Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, Canada) listed as additional insured.
- Dates of the show: April 1-2, 2020 (includes move-in and out dates).
- Comprehensive General Liability of $5,000,000 per occurence.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability subject to a maximum $1,000 Deductible.
- Products and Completed Operations Liability.
- Broad form Property Damage.
- Cross Liability Clause.
- Severability of Interest Clause.
You are required to submit your valid Certificate of Insurance by March 1, 2020 to Exhibitorinsurance.com. Please click here to upload your Certificate of Insurance for PM Springfest 2020 for review and approval.
- Select your company name from the drop-down list and follow the prompts.
- Acccepted file formats include: jpeg & PDF.
Option Two: Purchase a Temporary Certificate of Insurance for the Duration of the Show
If you do not have the required insurance coverage, event insurance is available for purchase through our official insurance supplier exhibitorinsurance.com.
- This coverage will be temporary for the duration of the show and includes three (3) days transit to and from the event.
- Exhibitorinsurance.com will issue a Certificate of Insurance once your application is approved.
- For more information, please fill out this application or contact John Neo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For either option, it is recommended to bring a copy of your Certificate of Insurance onsite, should you be asked to show proof.